Design, Planning and GIS services
Tamar Ecology can work with you throughout the design and planning process across a wide range of sectors and development sizes from small scale developments to large nationally important projects. Tamar Ecology are supported by a highly experienced and dynamic GIS team, utilising a wide array of mapping and modelling techniques across all project levels.
Services provided include:
- Biodiversity masterplanning
- High quality GIS mapping and modelling for projects from small developments through to strategic landscape scale assessments
- Green infrastructure advice, design and mapping
- Ecological Impact Assessments – including screening, scoping, surveying and assessment (see case study example in Exmouth here)
- Habitat Regulations Assessments / Appropriate Assessments
- BREEAM Ecology Reports
- Consultation with statutory and non-statutory organisations and general public
In addition, our Ecosystem Services Planning department can provide a full range of services to inform and deliver spatial planning and catchment management, including monitoring and modelling services. We can deliver outstanding services, on a regional and national basis, in the following areas:
- Water and Catchment Management
- Environmental Infrastructure and Ecosystem Services Planning
- Public Participation and Stakeholder Engagement
Please see the ESP website, or contact us for more details.